Position Title: Campaign Manager
Position Location: Various Major Cities Throughout Canada and the United States
The position of Campaign Manager offers a unique combination of responsibility, autonomy and reward. Artsmarketing Services typically conducts five types of campaigns: subscription sales, fundraising, membership acquisition, capital campaigns, and planned giving.
As an Artsmarketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, and motivating a staff of 10-18 telephone representatives. You and your staff will work together as a team to meet the campaign goals. As the leader of the team, you will be responsible for creating an enjoyable and productive work environment, and for communicating the progress of your campaign to both your Client liaison and to the Artsmarketing Home Office.
Our comprehensive training program, which has been developed over thirty-one years in business, will provide you with the skills you need to build your own team of representatives, and to exceed campaign goals. Along with your own creativity, the methods we teach will develop strong leadership qualities and provide the necessary background to execute groundbreaking campaigns.
Our Campaign Managers become an integral part of the organizations we serve. As a Campaign Manager, you will have the opportunity to interface with the Client on a regular basis.
One of the most appealing aspects of the job is your close association with prestigious arts organizations throughout North America. Since in today’s economic climate, every non-profit organization is challenged to find ways of increasing its audience and donor base, Artsmarketing doesn’t just offer a service, but provides solutions that are dynamic, results-oriented, and innovative.
TOP TEN REASONS TO BE AN ARTSMARKETING SERVICES CAMPAIGN MANAGER
1. Entrepreneurial Work - You will have ownership of your campaign, and experience a high level of satisfaction as you build the project from the ground up.
2. Home Office Support - Your home office team is comprised of experienced, enthusiastic individuals, who will be ready to assist you with every aspect of your campaign.
3. Opportunities for Advancement - At Artsmarketing, we pride ourselves on our policy of promoting from within. The majority of our Home Office staff have, at one point, been managers themselves.
4. Measurable Position - Your goals are realistic and attainable, and serve as a motivational force for you and your team. Every day you can see your accomplishments and take away a sense of fulfilment.
5. Building Your Own Team - As a manager you decide whom you will work with. This means you are in total control of your work environment.
6. Exposure and Networking - You will see how Arts/ Non-profit organizations work from the inside while establishing relationships with the top players in the field.
7. Hybrid Position - As an Artsmarketing Campaign Manager you will never be bored. You will gain valuable experience in management, sales, arts administration, fundraising, training and a host of other skills that will stay with you throughout your professional career.
8. Knowledge - Your work experience will expose you to the exciting and varied world of Orchestras, Opera and Ballet companies, Theatres, Museums, Galleries, Hospitals, Universities, Environmental organizations, Humane Societies, and Public Television stations.
9. Training and Personal Development - Our highly esteemed training program will prepare you for success, and guarantee a solid foundation for your continued professional growth.
10. Relocation - Your career with Artsmarketing will take you to exciting cities throughout North America.